1. Route cards determine where you must move between to collect credits.
2. Move to one of the space stations listed on the route card and take a cargo card (This ends your movement for this turn.)
3. Move to the other space station listed on the route card to complete the route (This ends your movement for this turn.)
4. On completion of a route collect the number of credits listed on the route card next to the cargo you are carrying from the bank.
1. There are four different cargo cards.
a. Passengers b. Minerals c. Fuel d. Food
2. Cargo cards determine how many credits you will receive for completing a route and how much you will pay for traveling to or through a space station (see 'Space Stations'.)